Thursday, May 29

Ticket to success!

Today has been full of new adventures. I have done things today that I have never done before. I been asked to do things that I have never done before. I will have to admit that I didn't just jump at every opportunity I had today. Some of my opportunities presented themselves with ease and only a small amount of effort. Others, well, let's just say I didn't exactly jump and down and do flips over the opportunity to try something new. In fact, I was inclined to just refuse altogether!! But in the end, with a little bit of encouragement I opted to dive in feet first!! (Let's hope the water's deep enough for diving...)

So here I am at the end of the day, and I can honestly say I feel good about my choices today. My choices have been based on those around me and how I can help them. I have chosen to move in an area that is completely unfamiliar for the benefit of others. I feel very good about that. Tonight I will rest easy, knowing that my motives have been in the right place.

Dear God, thanking for showing me your ways and directing me to walk in them. I give you the glory. Without you I am nothing, but through you I can do all things. I love you...

No comments: