Thursday, May 15

Still Standing...

Today I have started down the path that will test my character. I am encouraged though, it seems that there are many who support me. But I am also walking cautiously; I must not be careless and make silly mistakes. I must not let pride consume me....

I don't really care for confrontation, although I have a strong personality, I do not relish the thought of "stepping outside"! In my mind that is exactly what has happened. I have approached a bully and asked him if he'd like to step outside!

Although I may feel uptight, I know that eventually "right" will win. It's a biblical principle and there's just no way around it!

2 comments:

Pastor John said...

Yea I love those "character testing paths" NOT. Why can't we all just be inableing shmuks?

sassy chic said...

I'm with you PJ! But I do enjoy a good confrontation from time to time!