Wednesday, May 21

Speaking of Christina...

While I'm on the subject of singing people's praises, I just can't move on until I tell you how wonderful Christina is!

She is beautiful, her dark hair, and olive complexion are the envy of all the really pretty girls!! She always looks smashing, even when she "drabs down"! My favorite, absolute, most cutest hairstyle for her is the messy ponytail. She is picture perfect when she does that!

I guess what really stands out about Christina is her inner beauty. Oh, I know, she tries to hide it, but you just can't help but see the neon sign pointing at her that says "love, compassion, and caring found here". This woman is unbelievable. She rarely thinks of herself, and on the occasions when she does, it's because she's evaluating her own motives and actions.

Christina is a jewel. She is the epitome of simple elegance. I have never seen a more graceful and gracious heart displayed.

Christina you are such joy to have in our lives. We're so lucky you decided to choose Pastor John for a husband. Thanks for embracing us and allowing us live in your world. I love you more than words can express...

3 comments:

sassy chic said...

Ahhhhh that is sooo sweet! I would really like to say something mean here but I can't seem to bring myself to because everything you said is true and I will just have to take pleasure in the secret desire Christina will have to hurt you for putting all that online! Oh who am I kidding she won't keep it secret!!! :)

Pastor John said...

I glad someone finally realized it was her that did the chaseing, and hey I'm the only one who gets to see her "messy ponytail-simple elegance".

Pat Hankins said...

Right on!!