Wednesday, June 11

Medical Science


My mother had a procedure done on her heart today. She has been having a rhythm problem for over 20 years and today they finally fixed it! I am thrilled for her. Her quality of life should change drastically.


Isn't it amazing what knowledge we have? I credit it this to God allowing us to discover things we have never known before. I am thankful that we live in the 2000's, otherwise my mother would have surely died years ago. I am also thankful God allowed the Dr's to finally diagnose this problem and have the knowledge to correct it. After all he is called the Great Physician in the Bible. The Dr's at the hospital may have been the ones doing the actual surgery, but I know God is the one who is ultimately responsible for her even being alive!

No comments: