Wednesday, June 25

Family Reunion Day 1

It's not actually day one, since the "reunion" wasn't supposed to start until tomorrow, but since everyone is here that's going to come, I say it's day one!

Mom's house is still chaos. I will admit we are seeing a downward trend in the mass chaos. I still think it will be Friday before the house is ready for company, but since they're already here it's much too late that!! My sister, her husband, her son and his wife came from Colorado. They arrived late last night. It is nice to see them again, it has been some time.

I didn't get to spend much time with them today, I have been out of the office for 2 days helping Mom with the house, and I had a ton of stuff to get caught up on. Things are getting ready to get real hairy with my schedule, I'm just not sure how much time I'm going to be able to spend with them. And to top it all off, my son decided to develop a fever this evening as well!! I would imagine I'll get to take him to the Dr. tomorrow...joy, joy...more medical bills!!

I could keep going on about my day, but I think I'll stop there. I'm going to chill for the evening. I did invite them to come over if they wanted to, I would imagine they're tired and probably want to retire early this evening. We'll see...

No comments: