Sunday, June 22

I totally ticker her off!!

I was trying to communicate with a professing atheist. I made comments on her site that had nothing to do with preaching to her, I never even quoted one scripture! I did give her a big spill about bible translations, and I apparently made her angry. Up until that post she never moderated any comments. She responded to my comments with her very pointed opinion about how for a 'pastor' I was a 'self-righteous...' (I won't go in to what was actually said!). I did respond back, but my comments haven't been posted, she's started moderating comments and apparently she's not going to allow my comments to be posted. Like I said, I totally ticked her off!!

Oh well, such is life. It's really a shame, I was looking forward to the opportunity to get inside her world. I live such a sheltered life, I thought it would be a great experience for me to get outside my "bible-belt church world" and see another perspective. I guess I will just have to look for a different blog!

No comments: