Monday, November 10

The new job

It's been three months now since Patrick started his new job. He has traveled more the last three months than he's traveled probably in the last year maybe year and a half!! That has been hard on me. I have never liked it when he travels, but I have learned to accept it. And yet, it still gets under my skin when he has to be gone so much!!
But on to other things. Patrick is very happy and that makes me happy. :-) Seating Concepts is very good to Patrick, and for that I am quite pleased. In December I get to go to Chicago with Patrick for three days. He will work in the office, I will chill at the hotel!! The office Christmas party is scheduled during Patrick's time there, so I am looking forward to that. I will get to meet the other wives and build some relationships there. It should be fun.

Of course, I always love Christmas. Emotionally, it's such a warm and cozy time, and I love that. There's nothing like Christmas time!!