Saturday, July 26

I'm a Superstar!!

I know, it's hard to believe, but little ol' me has turned into a super star!!!

Okay, so I'm just kidding.....yesterday was another lesson in politics. I had a television interview with a local station in regards to the petition for a grand jury. I was somewhat nervous, but not too bad. The reporter said I did well, and asked me if I wanted her job! No doubt she was trying to feed my ego, but none the less!
The one thing I flipped about was my jewelry. (I know, of all the things to be worried about!) I chose an all black outfit, but the jewelry I wear with that outfit is a little gaudy. It's not tacky, just big. I have very little jewelry that's not big simply because I like big jewelry. So I took along some silver, but then that would make my jewelry bling, bling and I wasn't sure if that was a good choice either. I just couldn't decide. I know, I know, I know, I sound like a girl. Well, I am, can't help it!

So back to the interview, it was actually very easy to answer the questions, since I'm passionate about the cause. It was a great opportunity to communicate my opinions about the whole issue. The interview aired last night at the 6:00 and 10:00 editions of the news. I've heard they will send you a copy of it, so I'm hoping I can request it since I didn't get to see it.