Thursday, March 12

The good news is...

...I'm not bitter! Still a little sore from getting wrote up, but we'll survive. I moved on. What's done is done. :-)

Today was Day 14 of my journey to better health. I am 7 days away from completing my short term goal of 21 days of consistency. SWEET! Admittedly I have struggled during this second week of working out. It seems like I'm more tired now than I was before I started, but according to what I've read in the past this is normal. So I have just pushed through, and stayed motivated. I am encouraged by my heart rate today. It stayed between 75-80% most of my workout. That is good news and a first for me. I'm looking forward to tomorrows workout, I should see some of the same. Also, I discovered that at a higher heart rate, I burn more calories. SWEET! (No, I said sweet not sweat :-o...) I can't wait for this stuff to start showing up on the scales and in my clothes.

It won't be long now....