Saturday, January 3

A New Normal

I have determined finding a new normal is necessary. Minor changes have happened which require a change in my precious schedule. For those who read my blog and don't know me personally, I am completely and totally ADD. This means that schedules are incredibly important and necessary to keep me functional.

For those of you who work closely with me you've heard this a million times, but for those who don't I'll repeat my standard phrase..."You know I don't care what the plan is, I just want to know the plan!" So with a change in the daycare director, a change in my oldest daughter's schedule, hopefully a positive change in my lack of attendance at the gym (hehe), and a handful of other little, tiny details, I'm having a hard time pulling it all together.

I've been exercising in the evenings, so far that's working out okay, I don't know what will happen when I have something scheduled every night for weeks on end, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it! Today I organized the fundraiser our church is starting. (I'll tell you about that later.) And hopefully I helped our new director get some things done and off her back. I can actually see the top of my desk in one area!!! Isn't that amazing. I'm so impressed.

So, I'll keep pushing. Wading through the mush, and wrapping up details one item at a time. Eventually it will get done or become unimportant and drop off the list!

I will find a new normal once again. ;-0