Thursday, August 21

Gateway School of Ministry

My husband and I have long desired to help out people who have been called into the ministry after starting a career and family. The reason we are so passionate about this is because that's exactly what happened to us! God did not call us into the ministry until we were 30 years old and had three children. Receiving our credentials has been a lot of hard work and a lot of discipline.

Recently, one of our Assemblies of God programs has made some changes and because of those changes we are going to be able to offer the credentialing process in a format that will be so much easier than what we did. I am so excited about it, I couldn't even sleep!! I woke up at 5:00 this morning thinking about all the things I needed to get done in relationship to this new avenue!!

Today I will start calling the churches to let them know about our program. I can't hardly wait!!!!