Saturday, January 9

Finally back!

I'm so excited. I finally have my desktop back. I am still without Microsoft office, but being able to get online outside of using my iPhone is a wonderful thing. I did adapt to only having an iPhone, but a desktop is a wonderful luxury!!!

Much has happened while I've been gone. :) Sierra has signed her letter of intent with SAGU (Southwestern Assemblies of God University). Sometimes I still can't believe I have a daughter that will be playing college basketball! It seems like something that happens to people you know or read about in the paper. Now my daughter is the one they're reading about!! It's a little weird. :0)

Camry's modeling is somewhat on hold simply because it's the down time for the industry. She is supposed to be doing a job the end of Jan, first of Feb. We're looking forward to that and to getting back on track!

More recently we had a blizzard in OKLAHOMA Christmas Eve. How wrong is that? We got a foot of snow that night, then a few days later we got another 4 inches. Honestly, I'm starting to get bitter!! You should seriously pray for me.... (just kidding)

I'm looking forward to 2010 and expecting lots of change! It's my opinion if you're not changing, you must be dead!! :-0