Friday, August 21

The iron thing

Well, I'm thinking the iron transfusion worked. It has been just over a week since I got the transfusion and the last three days have been unbelievable. I am usually very "nap" oriented. Even though I may not always take naps, I always feel like I need them. Anywhere from 15-20 mins up to 2 1/2-3 hours. The last three days I have been going on 6 1\2 to 7 hours of sleep per night with no naps during the day. Admittedly, this evening, I'm pretty tired, but wow I can't believe the energy I have. It actually reminds me of when I was taking Concerta for my ADD issues. (Commonly known as speed!) I didn't take it very long, I just couldn't get over the fact that I was taking narcotics, it just bothered me!! But I really liked the benefit of being wound. I could really get a lot done and had tons of energy. After this week, I'm convinced I've found a much better drug....

It's called IRON!! :-)